Vertigo Motors is proud to present the new, Limited Edition, 2020 Vertigo-Dougie Lampkin Replica. Available in 250, 280 & 300cc this new DL Replica has been revised extensively both internally & externally.
Now in it’s third year this model is the direct evolution of it’s already hugely successful predecessors. This new Dougie Lampkin Replica benefits from a full year of technical advancements & developments following feedback from Dougie’s vast wealth of knowledge & experience gained whilst winning his 12 World Tittles, in addition to which we can add his 4 straight victories of the SSDT and other prestigious events such as the Scott Trial, always aboard a Vertigo. All of this unrivalled experience & expertise has been channeled directly into the designing and building of this new DL Replica.
Dougie has spent endless hours working very closely together with our team of engineers at the Factory, intensively testing and refining the bike. This has enabled us to build the most responsive, agile, smooth and refined DL Replica to date. The bike is a true replica in every sense as all of Dougie’s own personal preferences in frame & suspension geometry, power delivery & map settings, have been incorporated into this latest model. As well as all of these personal settings the bike is loaded with a wealth of high-end racing components.
The new Tech Factory spec forks in combination with the multi adjustable 3 way Reiger rear shock provide extremely smooth and responsive feedback to the rider, whilst also allowing any rider to further fine tune their suspension set up depending on their individual riding style.
The new for 2020 airbox is a complete new design which helps to greatly increase engine performance. It is also much more rigid and slimmer than the previous model, giving the bike a leaner and more aggressive look. Also new for 2020 is the intercooler which helps keep the engine at it’s optimum operating temperature. Dougie’s personal preference in terms of throttle body and 366g flywheel weight ensure an extremely smooth and controllable power delivery.
The Titanium exhaust is another signature feature to this model. And of course, the Renthal bars have always been Dougie’s own personal choice of handle bar.
A two position mapping switch now incorporated into the airbox allows the rider to easily & instantly switch between Dougie’s two most versatile personal maps.
The machined, red anodised wheel rim, with black anodised billet hubs & triple clamps give the bike a distinctive racing look and set it aside from other models.
Whilst the carbon-fibre engine case guards, as well as protecting vulnerable parts of the engine help to add to the factory look of this bike.
The frame benefits from reinforcement to key areas and is finished in a classy black finish.
The new white, red, black, and green graphics give a fresh and unique look to the bike whilst at the same time keeping true to Vertigo Motors traditionally colour scheme.
You will also find Dougie’s personal logo in many areas of the bike with his own signature prominently displayed on the new airbox. And SSDT victories on the rear mudguard.
And to finish off and leave no one in doubt as to who’s replica bike this is, each Dougie Lampkin Replica will come with its own Limited Edition engraved metal plate.
The Vertigo Factory will produce only 75 exclusive units for World Wide distribution. Therefore this model is a true Limited Edition bike, which only a few lucky people world wide will have the chance of owning.
DOUGIE LAMPKIN REPLICA KEY FEATURES
- New airbox & Twin Air filter: Complete redesign of the airbox helps to greatly increase engine performance.
- DL throttle body: Dougie’s personal choice gives an extremely smooth & precise throttle response.
- New Titanium exhaust: Helps increase engine performance & response & saves 235g over standard.
- Flywheel weight kit 366g: Allows the power delivery of the bike to be even smoother & more controlled, helping to optimise drive and traction.
- Carbon fibre engine case guards: Added protection for the engine cases, whilst adding to the overall racing look of the bike.
- Intercooler in anodised red finish: Helps to keep the engine running at it’s optimum temperature.
- New 2020 DL Replica spec mapping: Together with other engine upgrades provides +4hp & 10% more torque.
- New location of mapping switch: Now incorporated into the airbox cover. This allows the rider to switch between maps with ease.
- Tech Factory spec forks: Give maximum precision and responsive feedback to the rider.
- Reiger 3 way rear shock: Provides smooth & controlled suspension travel, as well as improved traction & stability.
- Vertigo Design Footpegs: In anodised black with non-slip steel pins.
- Red anodised clutch and brake adjusters: Allow instant fine tuning of your controls.
- Throttle cable adjuster: Fine tune your throttle at the handlebar.
- Lanyard type kill switch: Competition ‘ready to race’ feature.
- Ultra light, billet machined, triple Clamps: In anodised black finish. Renthal Handle bars, grips & bar pad.
- New Design Skidplate: In Anodised black.
- Vertigo Billet Machined Factory Hubs: In anodised black finish.
- Factory spec machined rear wheel rim: In anodised red finish.
- FIM spec rear disk brake: Competition ‘ready to race’ feature.
- New graphics & chassis colour scheme: Give a classy new look to this model.
- Weight 67.7kg